ONLINE PRICE ONLY. FOR IN-STORE SHOPPING, CALL OR VISIT OUR STORE NEAREST YOU.
Nature2 Claritec Mineral Purifier Cartridge - W29035
What is Nature2?
Nature2 is a water purification technology for swimming pools that provides the purest, clearest water imaginable.
The Benefits of Nature2
- Less chlorine - chlorine levels can be as low as 0.6ppm. Less chlorine means no more harsh odours, red stinging eyes, dry skin, or bleached swimwear.
- Less time spent on maintenance - minerals assist in controlling bacteria and algae, reducing the potential for problems.
- Water Quality - you'll see and feel a big difference in the quality of water, which makes for a more enjoyable swimming experience.
- Value - It doesn't cost you any more to have Nature2, the savings in chlorine balance the cost of the cartridge, and the quality of water is far superior.
- Nature2 system purified pools are crystal clear,
- odorless, easy to install and easier to manage.
- Compatible with your existing automatic chlorine system
- Nature2 should not be used with copper-based algaecides, or biguanides.
How Does Nature2 Work?
The Nature2 system consists of a vessel and a cartridge which is replaced each year. The Nature2 cartridge contains natural minerals which work with low levels of chlorine to control bacteria and algae growth. When using Nature2 you can reduce the level of chlorine used by up to 80%. Nature2 is powered by water flow there is no electricity required and no moving parts.
Is Nature2 compatible with other products?
Nature2 cannot be used with bromine or bromine based chemicals and copper based algaecides.
How do I know if Nature2 is working?
The best test is improved water quality. You'll notice a big difference. Visual clarity and sparkle, even at low chlorine levels, indicate that Nature2 is working properly in your pool.
Do I still need to use chlorine?
Yes. You need to use a small amount of residual oxidizer. With Nature2 you can reduce this amount by up to 80%. For superior results, we recommend low levels of free chlorine (0.6 ppm free chlorine minimum). You won't feel, smell or be affected by chlorine at this level.
Are low levels of minerals safe in a pool?
Yes. The minerals in Nature2 pose no health risks. Water treated water treated by Nature2 actually meets and exceeds EPA drinking water standards for bacteria, silver and copper.
Is Nature2 an 'ionizer'?
No. Ionizers electrically discharge copper (or metal alloy) ions into water. Nature2 non-electrically releases bactericidal and algaestatic minerals on an as needed basis.. Furthermore, Nature2 is engineered to absorb organics and metals to create crystal clear, pure water.
When do I replace the cartridge?
The cartridge must be replaced at the beginning of each pool season. Cartridge life is not affected by filter run time, heavy use, hot weather, or water temperature.
Can Nature2 stain my pool?
No. Nature2 minerals remain well below levels that might cause staining. In fact, Nature2 offers a "no-stain" guarantee.
How often do I need to super-oxidize (shock)?
Because of the efficiency of Nature2, you should only need to super-oxidize half as frequently. You should super-oxidize if the pool becomes dull or cloudy, after heavy bather load, or after bad weather. The start-up of each new cartridge requires an initial shock with chlorine.
Nature2 Limited Warranty
The Nature2 Claritec Mineral Purifier Feeder/vessel is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship from the date it was installed for 2 years. Your warranty card must be completed and mailed in to establish the warranty. The cartridge has a 6 month pro-rated warranty. Please refer to owner's manual for further details on the warranty.